Friday, April 4, 2008

name that snack

I'm so excited for this day to wrap up. It's been one heck of a week! I've been so darn busy and I'm stressing a little about packing and getting all ready to go for Europe next Wednesday. It's totally snuck up on me. Is anyone else freaking out a little that it's already April!?!?!

So, a bunch of us went to Fergie at the Rodeo a couple of weeks ago and I've been promising this blog and zoning out on it. Take a look at the "delicious" snacks Camille, Nita and I had to try for ourselves. Any guesses at the deep fried, sugar covered snacks we gave a try?

Here's a hint, this is defintely how you felt after one of the snacks!

We're off the Fredericksburg this weekend for some more fun in the country. If I owned cowboy boots, they'd be getting some good use this year!!! Yee haw!

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

It all looks like fried disgustingness to me....I can't believe that you girls ate that stuff - better you than me!!

And yes I am freaked out that it's already April too. I leave on Sunday and don't know when I am going to pack - so I feel you on that stress too!!!

Have fun this weekend, can't wait to see the pics!! You should just go ahead and get you some boots woman!!

N_Moore said...

Agh, brings back such sweet memories....yum-o!! Okay, maybe all of it wasn't so yum-o but the fried twinkie was!!

loragaige said...

Yeah, we paid for it and tried it...doesn't mean we finished it!

Makes me a little sick just looking at the pic!!!

Beankountess said...

Freddy's-burg?? That place is great! Have a blast!
Fried bananas are my favorite!

~Kara~ said...

I hear negative comments regarding the fried goodness... I am a fan of anything fried, and if it involves sweets, it's that much better. YUM-O! ;)

Camille said...

Yes I guess it was better us than you...

And I will say for the record. I heart fried food much more going down than back up... but I like Nita's theory.. it had to be the water mixed with all the other stuff!
Great memories and I wouldnt change a darn one of them...