Tuesday, June 10, 2008

berlin day 1

Finally made it into Berlin yesterday. The weather here is unbeliveable! It's sunny and hot...and I'm loving it! This city is a really cool blend of old and new. And the people have been very friendly! It's so great to be in Europe in the summer because the sun doesn't set until about 10. I went over to see the HP launch event yesterday. Walked the area we're staying in a little then grabbed dinner with Alison and Carol. Then crashed and slept like a rock.

I'm so happy to be rested and ready to tour around today. I'm killing time until 11 when I'm going to do the Fat Tire Bike Tour. Will post pics from around this fun city! :)

Also, here are a couple additional pics from the lake. AP has a bunch of other good ones here!
And check out the cool reflection in Collin's glasses!! :)

No comments: