Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Journey Home

We had a half day to enjoy the resort, so Nita and I were up early to hit the pool. We laid out, rode on the slide, swam around the pools…it was a perfect end to the trip.

For lunch, we finally got to snack on the pizza that never seemed available…but it was worth the wait!

We did a few last pics on the beach and bid Mombasa adieu.


We played a few more games of Spades in the airport…and Tan and Ali killed Seth and me…but it was still fun! If we had a few more hands…we totally would have prevailed!! J

We chatted with the owner of Palbina travel, named Paul in the Simba Restaurant in the Nairobi airport. He was very happy to take all of our feedback and was an extremely nice guy. I highly recommend them if you're planning any travel to Kenya, Tanzania or Uganda.

I'm on the plane about to land in Houston now. We've been travelling for the last 30 hours, but I feel pretty great. It's been fun reliving the highlights of the trip and I feel so lucky to have the best friends to share these experiences with…thanks to you all! Cheers to our next adventure! J

No comments: