Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gaigespages is back!

It all started when I was uploading pics last week. I was rockin and rollin through my photos and trying to get caught up on gaigespages...my last update was in June...ouch!

All of a sudden, I started getting an "upload failed" message. Ok, weird...but I was upstairs, must just be a bad connection. I schlepped the computer, HDD and power adapter down closer to the access point. And nothing...same issue.

I tried again the next day after work...ready to throw my computer across the room! I finally plugged in the ethernet and it didn't change a thing..."upload failed"...(@&$!!! Nita was even over one night and got to see my crazy OCD self try over and over again!

I googled "ethernet speed" and found this cool tool, but it didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. I had no upload connection. Well, at least I knew the problem now. I IM'd and talked on the phone with Comcast and they pretty much just told me to be patient, they were fixing an issue in my neighborhood. Boo :(

I finally tried again last night, and voila...it worked! Yippee!!

So, gaigespages is up to date with 31 new albums from the last few months!

3 comments:

~Kara~ said...

Oh No. I must go brew some sweet tea and plop in front of the computer. I have to look at every album, you take great pics!

loragaige said...

You're going to need a whole pot of tea for this update!! Maybe just to stay awake until the end!

N_Moore said...

ocd is an understatement...you were crazy!! hence the reason we get along!! hmm, i wonder if this page is how i updated a certain page of mine...