Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i heart goats

A couple of weeks ago I went to the rodeo to see Rascal Flatts. If you know me, you know I'm not a big country fan. These guys were great though! And I even knew a bunch of their songs.

You're thinking, ok, great...but what the heck does that have to do with goats? Well, in my opinion the best part of any zoo, rodeo or event at my mom's school for little kiddos is...the petting zoo! I will charge in front of a little kid to cuddle with a baby goat, cow or wallaby. They are probably scared anyway, just protecting the little ones! :)

So, here are some goat pics thru the years. Found these when I went looking for Scott and Amy's big day! haha
1988

2004
2008

1 comment:

Camille said...

Ok that is so cute. You havent changed at all! Lora hearts animals.. I think I might make you a bumper sticker.