Wednesday, March 19, 2008

pack your bags

Check out the lineup for this show!! And it's my birthday weekend :) Anyone interested? Tickets go on sale March 29.



Saturday 7/19 - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, O.A.R., Michael Franti and Spearhead, Steve Winwood, Spoon, moe., Citizen Cope, Andrew Bird, Josh Ritter, State Radio, JJ Grey & Mofro, Bob Schneider, Brett Dennen, Newton Faulkner, Meese, Born In The Flood, Railbenders



Sunday 7/20 - Dave Matthews Band, John Mayer, The Black Crowes, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Flogging Molly, Colbie Caillat, OneRepublic, The Roots, Leftover Salmon, Martin Sexton, Flobots, Ingrid Michaelson, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Tea Leaf Green, Rose Hill Drive, The New Mastersounds, Serena Ryder, The Photo Atlas

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh, you know that I'm in!! Sign me up!!

N_Moore said...

how fun would this be...sign me up as well!!

loragaige said...

Yea! I'll send out an email too. I just can't believe how many great people will be there!! How exciting! :)

Camille said...

Well DUH! But um can i be dumb for a second.. where is it? :)

Camille said...

OK I am a moron... NM previous comment. :)

Beankountess said...

I am old and don't know if I can keep up with you whipper-snappers! But, it sounds very appealing. I will let you know when I get back! One of my favorites bands is O.A.R!!