Sunday, March 16, 2008

who's walking who?

This weekend was exhausting. I think I sat still for about 5 minutes from the time I left work on Friday until I'm here, writing about it. I'll post more about the rest of the weekend (including a fun photoshoot for HP, crawfish at Onion Creek, driving to the airport at 5am, a photography class and the Hotel Cafe Tour) , but had to share this hilarious video. (you have to wait until the end of the post for it!)!

Sunday went to brunch with Nita and AP to visit Camille at her new job at Daily Review Cafe...they need to photoshop her into the group photo ASAP! Loved the location and the food was delicious! I had the crab cakes...yum!

After brunch, Nita and I went back to my place to pick up Luna and Gidget for the Humane Society dog walk downtown.


We got there a little late to actually do the walk, but we were perfectly timed to relax on the hill with the pups and watch people, dogs, a frisbee contest and the costume contest. Here's one of the funny pups that actaully looks pretty happy (surprisingly) to be in a "spiderman" outfit. And umm, check out the lobster in the background. :)


So, here's the fun part!!! There was this cute little boy walking around with his German Shepherd. You tell me who was walking who here! Love it!!! We never even saw his parents...just him and his faithful friend walking all around the park. I think my favorite part is Nita and I laughing throughout the video and this was after already watching him for about 10 minutes!


6 comments:

Annemarie said...

It WAS the best brunch yet!! :)

Love the video with the kid and the dog....and very nice work with the editing....we are going to make Brett so proud - ha!! I mean, we're pretty much pros now, don't you think? :) What's our next big challenge?

N_Moore said...

I once again have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. What a fun day with the pups!!

~Kara~ said...

how sweet, that dog is so adorable. the kid too. UM.. Where are his parents???

loragaige said...

Isn't he a patient pup! Mine would drag him across that field so fast there would be sparks!!!

Camille said...

Thanks for coming to visit me and going to lunch with me after... you guys rock...

Brett Bollman said...

Hilarious!

I think you're right LG... that dog could "walk" someone a lot bigger than that kid if he wanted to. I love big dogs!