Sunday, March 23, 2008

scott, do you take amy?

Last weekend Annemarie and I went over to visit with my Mormor (grandma in Swedish)...and she told AP about my cabbage patch kids' wedding, complete with wedding dress, tux, guests and a reception! Yep, I was always a huge dork!!! :) I dug up a few of the pics and now they're here for your laughing pleasure!

Here are some of the polaroids...
And here's the reception...I am laughing at myself right now!!! What is that bow thing on my head??? Did I pull it off the hula hoop altar?!?! I love the 80s!

4 comments:

N_Moore said...

WOW...are you sure you wanted us to know this?? Hahaha!! Love it!!

Camille said...

OMG that is too funny! But how cute are you....

Annemarie said...

Figure out how to make the pics bigger already....I want to see this up close and personal. I love that you went and found the pics after we visited and talked about it with your Mormor. Too awesome!! Maybe they would like to renew their vows...I know a great photographer!!!

Flirting with Disaster said...

I know that we will all be rock star moms like this for our kids! Such an adorable idea!!! And look, cupcakes never go out of style!!!!